Digital subscriptions sell. Develop premium digital products, streamline production, and realize more revenue.
Emulate Elle, Cosmo and Esquire…
From digital versions of well-loved titles - to syndicated content that attracts new readers - digital platforms and products represent an unrivalled opportunity for magazine publishers.
- Increase reach, readership and revenue with digital issues for mobile and tablet
- Boost your brand with a premium digital reading experience
- Leverage first-party data from digital products to increase engagement and ad revenue
- Streamline production of your print product, while leveraging new digital opportunities
- Syndicate content with platforms like Apple News+
- Consolidating print and digital teams into a more operationally efficient workflow
- Successfully developing digital products bringing them to market fast
- Accessing and mobilizing archived content to increase your subscription offer
- Quickly mobilizing content for new platforms and syndication opportunities
- Designing beautiful, responsive digital products - when you’re experts in print!
Whatever your size or strategy, you can diversify your portfolio and revenue with premium digital reading experiences.
Whether you want to develop content for your own platforms - or third parties like Apple - WoodWing can help.
Magazine publishing success stories
Read how magazine publishers of all sizes - from heavyweights Hearst, to specialists like Flagship - leverage WoodWing to create beautiful, engaging digital content.
How magazine giant Hearst quickly entered the tablet and mobile publishing arena.
How Aller Media creates beautiful responsive content for perfect display on any device.
How the US, family-owned publisher secured sustainable growth.
Introducing Content Orchestration for magazine publishers
The most efficient way to manage multichannel content
Some of the world’s largest magazine publishers have revitalised their fortunes using WoodWing software for content orchestration.
Content orchestration is when people and tools are optimized to work seamlessly together. It helps busy teams to plan, create, manage and distribute content - profitably and effectively.
For magazine publishers it can mean any number of process improvements - to make developing new digital products a profitable reality.
- Consolidating print and digital editors into a single team and workflow
- Standardizing processes and tools across titles for more flexible use of resources
- Using a ‘content-first’ approach to accelerate production for all platforms
Fast and flexible content creation
Create, edit and approve copy for every channel, then send it to production all in the same system.
Design in half the time
Auto-populated design templates, built-in editing tools, and seamless integration with Adobe InDesign.
Reduce time, effort, and resources needed for content creation for print and digital channels.
Cut costs, not corners
Mundane and repetitive tasks are a thing of the past thanks to WoodWing Studio’s process automation.
More efficient workflows save time and money, freeing staff to focus on creativity and quality control.
Save time and money with a single team
It makes no sense to split work between print and digital teams. That creates extra work and inconsistency. A modern multichannel workflow is more operationally and cost-efficient.
- Consolidate siloed editorial teams into a single unit, able to work across any brand or platform
- Write a great story once and stream it effortlessly to print, online, or digital channels
- Reduce duplicated work and improve resource utilization across titles
Create faster in a streamlined system
Accelerate your content by creating everything in a single system. One that automatically progresses titles through a standardized workflow, alerting people when their input is due.
- Bring all of your contributors together in a single system for easier, faster collaboration
- Eliminate time-sapping manual tasks with automation - from task allocation to design templates
- See the progress of every title and task at a glance - as well as a full audit trail of changes
Add lucrative digital subscriptions
Develop digital products and subscriptions - as well as the ability to syndicate to third parties - to extend your readership and revenue. Use data from digital platforms to increase engagement and retention.
- Leverage system efficiencies to diversify into digital without overextending resources
- Easily prepare channel-neutral content that’s ever-ready for syndication
- Outsource your digital product development for faster time to market
eGuide: Grow with Digital and Multichannel Publishing
Learn now how to increase readership, revenue and reach by making the strategic shift from print-centric to multi-channel publishing
Join hundreds publishers excelling with WoodWing software and services
Global magazine publishers use WoodWing software to produce hundreds of titles each year. And WoodWing digital publishing services are responsible for preparing a multitude of titles for Apple News+ and other digital outlets every month.
- A suite of complementary software solutions for publishers - including our flagship multichannel publishing and digital asset management platforms
- Our digital publishing services - allowing publishers to outsource digital product development for faster time to market and high-quality outputs
- Our creative workflow consultancy - to help publishers reimagine fit-for-purpose workflows that match their strategic ambitions
- Our global approved partner network - who help publishers implement WoodWing software as part of their digital transformation project
Meet publishers’ favorite WoodWing products
Our editorial workflow solution empowers publishers, content agencies, and marketing teams of all sizes to create and publish content for digital and print channels. Integrates seamlessly with Adobe InDesign, InCopy and more.
(Note: WoodWing Studio was formerly known as Enterprise Aurora)
Our digital asset management solution creates a ‘single source of truth’ for images, audio, video and more, making it easier for teams to find, share and use valuable assets in your creative projects.
(Note: WoodWing Assets was formerly known as Elvis DAM)
Works with all your productivity apps
WoodWing products integrate easily with the apps you already use and love
Let WoodWing’s experts show you how
Three simple steps - with support all the way
Contact one of our global network of WoodWing partners to learn how our software can optimize your workflow.
Review your current processes with their expert help and redesign new systems around WoodWing’s proven software.
Trust them with the implementation and get ready to revolutionize your content production processes.
- Two complimentary software solutions, trusted by publishers worldwide
- Worldwide network of implementation partners to support you from day one
- 24/7 support that speaks your language
How to increase readership, reach, and revenue in 2023
Digital Transformation for Publishers: Dos and Don’ts
How workflow evolution supports your Direct-to-Consumer transformation
Easily add premium digital products to your portfolio
Diversify into digital publishing with WoodWing by your side.
Share your challenges and we’ll show you how to rise to them.