Retail & eCommerce
Engage, convert and retain customers with cross-channel experiences
Marketing isn’t easy in retail and eCommerce...
We don’t need to tell you that retail marketing can be challenging.
- High competition and low customer loyalty
- An explosion of channels needing content
- Demand for brand content and personalization
- Launching 100s - maybe 1000s - of products a year
- Managing product images, video, 360s, AR…
- Creating a consistent omnichannel experience
Many retailers struggle to keep up with this demand due to legacy systems that are unfit for purpose in the modern retail landscape. Even eCommerce brands can suffer because of siloed systems and teams.
But there is a better way.
How the Australian wellbeing retailer streamlined content creation for in-store and online marketing.
How the Finnish retail giant manages millions of eCommerce image requests with ease.
How the Dutch retail chain reclaimed control of their marketing content and creative processes
Introducing Content Orchestration, the most efficient way to manage Retail and eCommerce
For higher efficiency, greater reach, and faster time-to-market
Content orchestration is when people and tools are optimized to work seamlessly together. It helps busy teams to plan, create, manage and distribute content - profitably and effectively.
For retail and eCommerce, it can mean any number of marketing process improvements - from integrating DAM and PIM to keep channels effortlessly in sync, to automating content production for faster time-to-market.
Some of the largest global retail brands use WoodWing software to
- Reduce time-to-market and cost-of-delay
- Efficiently create and manage more content than ever
- Engage and convert customers on their channels of choice
- Do more without increasing costs or headcount
Benefits of content orchestration for Retail and eCommerce
Keep up with content demands
Make time for extra content creation - to attract, engage, convert and delight more customers.
Be visible and available wherever your customers want you - in store, online, in app and more.
Create content for every channel in a single system - extending your reach without increasing resources.
Create catalogs effortlessly
Half the time it takes to create catalogs with DAM/PIM integration and InDesign automation.
Swap siloed systems and on-prem solutions for an agile, cloud-based, end-to-end workflow.
Automate to accelerate
Increase productivity with AI, automation, and synced systems - so you cut costs but never corners.
Swap siloed for streamlined
Many retailers are hampered by siloed teams and legacy systems. Ditch the old processes holding you back and deliver an omnichannel customer experience.
- Consolidate print, digital, and eCommerce staff into a single creative team
- Connect to your PIM to effortlessly sync product data, information, and assets
- Create an integrated software stack for streamlined workflows and automation
Publish fast, sell faster
The faster you get to market, the faster you can sell. Don’t let slow systems cost you sales opportunities and revenue — cut cost-of-delay with significantly faster marketing processes.
- Reduce friction and save time on design with our best-in-class InDesign integration
- Accelerate production with pre-designed templates and automated data draw-through
- Automatically convert images for different technical specifications for print and digital
Read how Detailresult Group slashed their collateral production time
Manage millions of assets effortlessly
Centralize all of your digital assets for fast access that accelerates production. One place to receive, store, search, surface and share images, videos, PDFs, artwork, and more.
- Add meaningful metadata that makes every asset instantly discoverable - like SKUs
- Reduce the cost and confusion of lost assets, unclear version history and permission
- Automatically receive, process and publish millions of product assets from suppliers
Faster go-to-market for retailers with content orchestration
If you’re overstretched by the content and assets you need to manage, we can help. Discover how content orchestration makes retail marketing easier, faster and more efficient.
Three simple steps - with support all the way
Contact one of our global network of WoodWing partners to learn how our software can optimize your workflow.
Review your current processes with their expert help and redesign new systems around WoodWing’s proven software.
Trust them with the implementation and get ready to revolutionize your content production processes.
- Two complimentary software solutions, trusted by retailers and eTailers worldwide
- Worldwide network of implementation partners to support you from day one
- 24/7 support that speaks your language
Our editorial workflow solution empowers publishers, content agencies, and marketing teams of all sizes to create and publish content for digital and print channels. Integrates seamlessly with Adobe InDesign, InCopy and more.
(Note: WoodWing Studio was formerly known as Enterprise Aurora)
Our digital asset management solution creates a ‘single source of truth’ for images, audio, video and more, making it easier for teams to find, share and use valuable assets in your creative projects.
(Note: WoodWing Assets was formerly known as Elvis DAM)
Work with all your favorite apps
WoodWing products integrate easily with the apps you already use and love
Retail marketers: speed up go-to-market with Content Orchestration
How do you keep up with the demand for content for so many channels - and keep it consistent, accurate, and on-brand?
DAM theory meets retail reality
Discover how Finland's leading retail group powers its business evolution through a company-wide DAM initiative.
Six content trends in omnichannel retail
How to keep your brand relevant, responsive, and visible in a crowded retail landscape.
Convert anywhere with omnichannel for Retail and eCommerce
Convert consumers wherever they shop, with omnichannel content for retail and eCommerce.
Book your free, no-obligation demo today