Building Content Marketing Infrastructure: Guide to Success
Case for using digital asset management to speed content and customer engagement packages to market
Marketing organizations are constantly looking at optimizing their omni-channel efforts by building ongoing communication chain with customers and expand market reach. Being able to produce marketing content rapidly is a demanding task. To support this effort, a structured content marketing infrastructure is crucial.
This 28-page white paper, Content Marketing Infrastructure, covers insightful details on:
- What guides all investments in new marketing?
- What operational strategies do many CMOs pursue?
- How technologies, digital systems, and marketing operations capabilities engage customers?
- What elements constitute creative content planning, media plans optimization and customerized content?
- What comprise the process-maturity phases of content management, personalized messaging and marketing process orchestration?
Simply fill out the form and the white paper will be sent to your mailbox.