When looking to invest in a Digital Asset Management (DAM) system, the question often arises “How can a Digital Asset Management system save money?” A question mostly asked (sometimes with more seriousness) when the upfront investment seems costly.
But as competition increases across all industry verticals, and the time to market with content continuously narrows, publishers and media agencies alike are looking to solutions that increase organizational efficiency – but with minimal financial impact.
Enter Digital Asset Management. DAMs are becoming increasingly popular as a solution that gives companies just that; an increased amount of organizational efficiency, with minimal financial impact. Think high Return on Investment (ROI). There are many companies adopting DAM systems such as publishing houses publishing books, magazines and newspapers and media agencies publishing content to digital channels like Facebook and Twitter.
In this guide, the following problem areas are covered:
- Inability to have quick access to digital assets
- Copyright infringement lawsuits waiting to happen
- The lack of version control on digital assets
- Inefficient file and digital asset management
- Digital assets are not being tagged/saved properly
- Sharing and distribution of digital assets with multiple vendors
- A bottleneck when it comes to creative execution
- Recreating and re-buying digital assets and images
- You have no brand control over digital assets
- Security and protecting your digital assets
We'll explain how a Digital Asset Management System can solve these typical problems, and how it helps to save you money at the same time.
The best Elvis DAM solution for your business
Every business has different requirements. We aim to provide a solution that meets yours as closely as possible. Our team are on hand to provide a product recommendation, arrange a demo or answer any specific questions you may have.