The direct-to-consumer business model is an opportunity for publishers to create more value for audiences - and increase revenue as a result.
From innovating business models and adopting a Product mindset - to implementing successful transformation through people, processes, and technology - it’s all here.
Download and discover…
Download our extensive 6,500-word ebook to discover:
- Exactly what the DTC opportunity for publishers is
- Why so many publishers aren’t equipped to pursue it
- How you can get ahead of competitors by embracing DTC
- Ways to create value that readers are willing to pay for
- How to create a premium digital experience/product
- Syndication opportunities to include in your strategy
- Actionable tips for successful business transformation
Get a sneak peek!
Read the first six pages here - no information required.
DTC insights, direct to you…
DTC can deliver higher engagement and brand loyalty, plus opportunities to increase revenue through advertising, upselling, and more. But that means more than just republishing print content online.
It’s about developing a unified DTC strategy where every platform is used and optimized to add value to the reader experience. And your business has the agility to act on opportunities.
We’ve talked to two leading digital publishing product experts - Craig Llewelyn-Williams and John Fong - to get their insights into how publishers can achieve this.
By integrating digital platforms and products into your portfolio, you can leverage the advantages of digital media including:
- Enhanced storytelling through video, audio, interactivity, and more
- Data insights to understand your audience and refine your value proposition
- Direct interaction with readers through email, in-app messaging, and more
Yes, I want to find out what DTC can offer to my business!