WoodWing General Terms and Conditions
WoodWing's General Terms and Conditions of Business are applicable to all offers, agreements and activities of WoodWing Software bv.
WoodWing uses the General Terms and Conditions of Business of ICT~Office (Association of Dutch IT Companies) as filed at the Chamber of Commerce in the Netherlands under number 30174840.
Unless specifically agreed otherwise, the following Modules of the ICT~Office Terms and Conditions are applicable:
General Module, 1. Software license, 3. Maintenance of Software.
Please find the modules hereunder.
- 1. Software license
- 2. Development of software
- 3. Maintenance of software
- 4. Application Service Provision, Software as a Service and Computer Service
- 5. Development and maintenance of a website
- 6. Webhosting
- 7. Secondment services
- 8. Courses and training programmes
- 9. Advice, consultancy and project management
- 10. Other services
- 11. Sale of ICT, telecommunication and office equipment and other goods
- 12. Renting out ICT, telecommunication and office equipment
- 13. Maintenance of ICT, telecommunication and office equipment
- 14. Internet access
- 15. Telecommunication services
- 16. Financing and leasing of ICT