WoodWing Online Events
WoodWing's webinars provide an efficient and interactive way to learn about the company's products and strategies.
Whether you're an existing customer looking to learn about exciting new features and abilities or a new customer interested in learning more about WoodWing's products, we hope you will join us! Look to see a list of dates and times for upcoming webinars. Attendees will need to register in order to attend.
Upcoming Online Events
Improve the efficiency of your publishing process with WoodWing Enterprise Analytics
We will have another webinar about one of our most exciting new products: Enterprise Analytics.
There is no other tool for a multi-channel publishing system that provides such extensive insight into your production processes.
If you are curious about how to streamline your workflow, we will tell you all about Analytics on November 20th.
In this webinar we will cover:
- How you can improve the efficiency of your content creation process
- How to measure and improve your ROI with Enterprise Analytics
Mark Hoff, Vice President Marketing
Hoff is a seasoned marketing expert with extensive international experience, especially in the field of B2B solutions and services. For nearly six years, Hoff held the position of marketing director EMEA at Epicor, a vendor of business software solutions for manufacturing, trade, hospitality as well as service and consulting companies. He joins WoodWing from WHATFR, his own marketing consulting company.
Tom Pijsel, Product Manager Enterprise
Tom Pijsel has more than 10 years experience in software development. He has been working on complex software challenges in the medical, telecommunication and publishing field. In his current role as a product manager Tom is responsible for the Enterprise roadmap.
Date and time:
Thursday November 20, 2014
3 PM CET (Amsterdam)
Check our YouTube Webinar channel for more webinar recordings.
- Re-Purpose your content with WoodWing Elvis and Enterprise
- ROI with Elvis DAM and one2edit: InDesign Document Editing, Review and Translation Online
- Build your Brand with Elvis DAM and 2imagine
- Publish to Multiple Channels Your Way
- Introduction to Elvis DAM 4.2
- Introduction to Enterprise 9
- Elvis Digital Asset Management (DAM) - High-level overview demo
- Elvis Digital Asset Management (DAM) - Centralize, Organize and Manage your assets
- Elvis Digital Asset Management (DAM) - Gain efficiency in multi-channel production
- Elvis Digital Asset Management (DAM) - Monetize your Assets
- Widget Basics Webinar