WoodWing Online Events
WoodWing's webinars provide an efficient and interactive way to learn about the company's products and strategies.
Whether you're an existing customer looking to learn about exciting new features and abilities or a new customer interested in learning more about WoodWing's products, we hope you will join us! Look to see a list of dates and times for upcoming webinars. Attendees will need to register in order to attend.
Upcoming Online Events
Integrating Business Systems with Digital Asset Management (DAM)
A growing portion of marketing process has become chaotic, non-linear and unplanned, at the same time you need to execute content across dozens of channels, end-user devices, market segments and media formats. The main question: How to improve time to market and time to satisfaction?
Join our industry experts in the Content Eureka webinar series. The series discusses the fundamentals of Time to Value and the two payback metrics for measuring the impact of Digital Asset Management (DAM) in most organizations:
- Time to market remains the basic metric for marketing efficiency across your entire marketing supply chain. Each day cut from a time-to-market launch cycle can represent pure profit and every CFO and CEO wants to know about that.
- Time to satisfaction It represents DAM’s impact on UX or user experience. It’s about how quickly users can have a “Content Eureka” moment and get on with their jobs.
Our series will focus on integrating DAM with three business systems:
11 June: Web Content Management or WCM systems for corporate websites and portals
18 June: Product Information Management or PIM systems for e-commerce, and
25 June: Customer Relationship Management or CRM for field sales and customer service teams
Join us for any of these sessions!
Check our YouTube Webinar channel for more webinar recordings.
- 5 ways to improve managing your assets in today's digital marketing world
- Improve the efficiency of your publishing process with WoodWing Enterprise Analytics
- Re-Purpose your content with WoodWing Elvis and Enterprise
- ROI with Elvis DAM and one2edit: InDesign Document Editing, Review and Translation Online
- Build your Brand with Elvis DAM and 2imagine
- Publish to Multiple Channels Your Way
- Introduction to Elvis DAM 4.2
- Introduction to Enterprise 9
- Elvis Digital Asset Management (DAM) - High-level overview demo
- Elvis Digital Asset Management (DAM) - Centralize, Organize and Manage your assets
- Elvis Digital Asset Management (DAM) - Gain efficiency in multi-channel production
- Elvis Digital Asset Management (DAM) - Monetize your Assets
- Widget Basics Webinar