WoodWing's webinars provide an efficient and interactive way to learn about the company's products and strategies.
Whether you're an existing customer looking to learn about exciting new features and abilities or a new customer interested in learning more about WoodWing's products, we hope you will join us! Look to see a list of dates and times for upcoming webinars. Attendees will need to register in order to attend.
Currently, there are no webinars scheduled. Please stay tuned.
Previously Recorded Webinars:
All recent webinars are now hosted by YouTube!
Check our YouTube Webinar channel for webinar recordings.
- Elvis DAM - Monetize your assets with integration in syndication portals, Apps and Website
- Elvis DAM - Gain efficiency in multi-channel production
- Elvis DAM - Centralize, Organize and Manage your assets
- Adding iPhones to Your Digital Publishing Strategy
- Widget Basics Webinar
- Enterprise 7.6
Below is a list of older, previously recorded webinars held at woodwing.com.
- Enterprise 7.5.1 and DPS Sprint 18 - February 2, 2012 - This webinar focuses on the integration of Adobe's DPS Sprint 18 with WoodWing's Digital Publishing Tools version 7.5.1. Attendees will see how DPS is integrated, what features are supported, and the current state of development.
- WoodWing Digital Publishing Tools with DPS - October 20, 2011 - This webinar will focus on the recent integration of Adobe's DPS system with WoodWing's Digital Publishing Tools. Attendees will see how DPS is integrated, what features are supported, and the current state of development.
- Introduction to Enterprise 7.4 - August 25, 2011 - Version 7.4 is the latest version of WoodWing's Enterprise Publishing Solution. In this session, attendees will learn about the latest features in 7.4, including streamlined user interface capabilities, a new text editor in Content Station, the inclusion of a Feed Publisher application, and Hotspots on Hotspots functionality available in the Digital Magazine Tools.
- Streamline the Media Workflow with Enfocus Switch - July 20, 2011 - WoodWing Software and Enfocus invite you to a free webinar explaining how to streamline your WoodWing Enterprise workflow through process automation. By simply integrating the latest Enfocus Switch 10 automation solution with your WoodWing Enterprise system you can automatically manage the reception, sorting, processing and routing of assets, transform assets to support and streamline cross-media publications, extend the feature set through integration with other 3rd party applications, automate preflighting, ink optimization, proofing, imposition and final delivery to a RIP, and visually connect and build a workflow for specific tasks and control it. Enfocus Switch 10 offers a cost-effective way to implement automated workflows. Learn how you can save time, money, and aggravation by starting automation with the smallest steps and grow at your own pace to meet your business needs.
- Introduction to Smart Mover - June 16, 2010 - Smart Mover is WoodWing's answer to intelligent automated assistance. Schedule tasks using a GUI interface and perform advanced actions such as: publishing dossiers to social media sites and web cmses; post URLs to web interfaces; and XSLT translations. In this seminar, attendees will learn what Smart Mover is and how it fits into the Enterprise workflow along with how to import and export files and use some of Smart Mover's advanced tasks.
- Enterprise 7 for Book Publishers - Mar 31, 2010 - This is the last of four webinars targeted for specific publishers. In this webinar, learn how Enterprise 7 specifically addresses the needs of book publishers. See how Enterprise features specific tools for handling InDesign Books, learn about the features of Content Station, WoodWing's content management application, and see how Enterprise can output to a variety of formats easily, opening the door to new business models.
- Enterprise 7 for Corporate Publishers - Mar 24, 2010 - This is the third of four webinars targeted for specific publishers. In this webinar, learn how Enterprise 7 specifically addresses the needs of corporate publishers and ad agencies. See how Enterprise works with a variety of applications right out of the box, learn about the features of Content Station, WoodWing's content management application, and see how Enterprise can connect to a variety of Web CMSes for online publishing.
- Enterprise 7 for Magazine Publishers - Feb 10, 2010 - This is the second of four webinars targeted for specific publishers. In this webinar, learn how Enterprise 7 specifically addresses the needs of magazine publishers. See how Enterprise features content planning tools, advanced remote tools for staffers, and learn about the changes to Content Station, WoodWing's content management application.
- Enterprise 7 for Newspaper Publishers - Feb 9, 2010 - WoodWing's new Enterprise 7 publishing system is faster, easier to use, and more powerful than previous versions. With Search 2.0, Dossier Awareness, and improved integration with external data sources, Enterprise 7 helps publishers face the difficult economic climate with tools that streamline workflows and discover new income opportunties. In this webinar, learn how Enterprise 7 specifically addresses the needs of newspaper publishers. See how Enterprise integrates with external services, learn about the changes to Content Station, WoodWing's content management application, and how to interface with social media entities.
- Enter the Social Media Scene with WoodWing Enterprise - Jan 27, 2010 - SMS, Facebook, Flickr, YouTube, Twitter... these are the entities that make up today's social media scene. Publishing to these services is as easy as pressing a button for customers of WoodWing's Enterprise content publishing platform. In this webinar, learn how server plug-ins make integrating these services easy in the Enterprise product. See how to preview, publish, and unpublish content using the Content Station editor. Anyone looking for a system that has the power and flexibility to work with these new media entities should register.