With the new HTML5-based Content Station 10 you can manage your editorial process using your favorite browser. Exploit various advantages previously not available to you and your team:
1. You work in an environment that is familiar to you – your browser.
2. The bookmarks of your browser allow you to quickly open, for example, the Publication Overview or a favorite search. Did you know you can also filter on your current and next issue instead of a specific issue? That makes it quick and easy to find and manage your content.
Content Station 10, the new HTML-based version of the editorial management application of Enterprise, supports all major browsers.
3. To ease collaboration with colleagues or external contributors you can send a link to a dossier or an article by email or via Slack.
4. You can write articles directly in your browser, side-by-side with the layout of the article.
5. Your IT-Department can easily roll out the latest versions, so you are always up to date.
You want to learn more about the new Content Station 10? Click here.