Imagine having a system that will take your digital content creation capabilities to the next level. A system that supports your team to collaborate and generate ideas, manage content and publish it to many digital channels; quickly and simply.
Say hello to Enterprise Aurora. Streamline your processes of generating content and stories for your digital platforms.
Eradicate annoying, mundane and time-consuming tasks such as manually adjusting images for each digital channel, or adding story components one-by-one in a WebCMS. Teams become fully focussed on generating great content, knowing that it’s always going to look amazing on any digital platform or device when published. How does that sound?
One system with everything you need for fast, efficient and beautiful digital content creation!
(Don’t have time to read the article? Scroll down to the video at the bottom)
So how does Enterprise Aurora specifically help with team collaboration?
There are many cool features in Enterprise Aurora’s Content Station (the user application of Enterprise) that support the process of pulling together a great story. In particular, there are many features that drastically improve team collaboration. So which features in Aurora help with this?
- Dossiers: Using dossiers, teams store all of their inspiration or materials for a particular content piece or story in one location (think articles, images, videos, and layouts)
- Inbox: In Content Station there is an individual inbox for each user so you know just when you have a task to do or something is in your queue.
- Review and routing: If content is ready for review, an automatic notification is sent to the next team member in the queue, where the content can be checked, and then routed on to the next person in the workflow when ready.
Teams use dossiers in Enterprise Aurora's Content Station to generate ideas and gather content pieces
And what about helping with actually creating amazing content and stories?
As you know Enterprise Aurora streamlines the workflow between team members. However it also drastically speeds up the tasks involved with putting a story together. The content creation is all completed in the editor of Content Station. In this editor some of the features that teams work with every day include:
- Components: In Content Station is an editor that allows users to quickly add components to develop a story. These components include titles, subtitles, heros, authors, quotes, body text, images, social posts, videos... the list goes on. In addition to the components already included in the editor, digital storytellers can add their own unique components too.
- Drag-and-drop: Images that are stored in your dossier automatically appear on the images panel when working in your Content Station editor. To place or replace any of your images for your story you can simply drag and drop them from your images panel.
- Focal-point of images: Focus on the most important part of an image with one click of the button. Quickly adjust an image to make sure it is visible 100% of the time and in any situation.
- Real-time previews: If you would like to see how your entire story is going to look on a range of devices once published (laptop, iPad, phone etc.) in both vertical and horizontal views, this feature is your new best friend.
- WYSIWYG: Having a ‘What You See Is What You Get’ editor in Content Station, drives teams to generate beautiful, engaging content and stories every time.
In Content Station's editor you can see exactly how your story will look on many different devices
But how do I publish my content once it’s complete?
Simple. You just select your desired channel and presto… From Content Station’s editor you can instantly publish to your website (through your Drupal or WordPress WebCMS), to your app (through Purple DS, Pugpig, Twixl or Adobe DPS), or your social platform (Apple News). Delivering content that looks great on any device, regardless of whether your audience is on desktop, tablet or mobile.
In addition to this, the system’s flexibility and ability to be customized, opens up the possibilities of publishing to new, custom or other specialist digital platforms. Always providing a future-proof solution to digital publishing.
And how does Enterprise Aurora integrate with my other systems?
Enterprise Aurora easily integrates with any system, such as your current story planning system, Product Information Management (PIM) system or Digital Asset Management (DAM) system. In particular, Aurora has a very close integration with Elvis DAM. This provides an even faster editorial process with features like the ability to easily find and retrieve images from your DAM, drag and drop images directly into the story, and auto-archive stories and assets after a scheduled time.
Digital publishing workflow example, using Enterprise Aurora
This is just one of the many workflow schemes that we support with Enterprise Aurora
In the following demonstration you will see how quickly a team creates a digital story in Enterprise Aurora’s Content Station editor using some of the mentioned features.
Watch the demonstration to see how it works:
Who is Enterprise Aurora designed for?
Enterprise Aurora benefits an array of organizations and teams. From universities through to media companies, and book publishers to corporate brands; any team involved in content creation will benefit from Enterprise Aurora’s smart solutions.
With workflow features, automation and team collaboration, Aurora is driving the future of content creation. WoodWing’s Enterprise Aurora is available via WoodWing’s Authorized Solution Partner Network. For more information or a free demonstration, contact the WoodWing team.