Elvis DAM is very easy to use. It always works and never fails. We are very happy with Elvis DAM.
You are here
Time saver for weekly production of supermarket collaterals
Detailresult is a large Dutch supermarket chain. The group own four supermarket brands operating 185 stores in total. More than 19,000 employees contribute every day to the success and expansion of the company. The annual turnover of the group is over 2 billion Euros. The business of the company is very marketing-intensive.
Download this customer case study
The customer at a glance
- Detailresult Group owns 4 supermarket brands operating 185 stores in total.
- More than 19,000 employees contribute every day to the success and expansion of the company. The annual turnover of the group is over 2 billion Euros.
- The business of the company is very marketing-intensive – Detailresult produces a variety of weekly folders distributed to the mailboxes in the region.
- The team also creates other marketing materials available in the stores.
- For the creation of all materials Detailresult runs its own design studio.
- Because of the enormous number of products, the team has to handle tens of thousands of images.
- During the "16th Day of Mailbox Advertising" in The Netherlands, the weekly folder of DekaMarkt, a brand of Detailresult, was awarded with the "Folder Vakprijs 2013".
- Replacement of an existing DAM solution to ensure continuous development and support.
- The new solution should enable the team to centralize all images and product materials in
- one location and to find the required assets very fast.
- It should be very easy to use and ensure highest efficiency in the production workflows.
- The system needs to be available for both Macintosh and Windows.
- The system should be easily scalable to enable implementation at other brands and to meet future requirements.
With its excellent performance, sleek interface and metadata features, Woodwing Elvis DAM helps Detailresult to ensure high efficiency in the production of its weekly folders.
" Thanks to the outstanding ease of use of Elvis DAM, the system was quickly adopted by the team, which cannot imagine anymore how the folders could have been produced before Elvis DAM. "
Ronald Leusink, Commercial Director at Graphit
Leveraging WoodWing Elvis DAM, Detailresult creates weekly folders for its brands DekaMarkt (above) and Dirk van den Broek.
- After a presentation done by WoodWing´s partner Graphit, Detailresult selected WoodWing´s Elvis DAM as its new digital asset management system.
- The implementation went smoothly and was completed in just one day.
- An issue with article numbers starting with a zero was quickly solved by Graphit.
- Thanks to the outstanding ease of use of Elvis DAM the new system was quickly adopted by the users.
- Today, 10 designers and 2 photographers are using Elvis DAM to create the weekly folders for two brands of Detailresult – DekaMarkt and Dirk van den Broek.
- Elvis DAM is used for managing all weekly campaigns by both the marketing and purchasing departments as well as the studio.
- Purchasing is able to select the different campaigns per week. The correct images and other campaign materials are then easily shared with the studio for the production of the flyer and other sales materials.
For more than 25 years, Graphit (located in Krommenie, The Netherlands) has been a leading Dutch IT company in the field of publishing and communication workflows, specializing in implementing standard and customized solutions and training people. Graphit offers a wide range of software solutions and has an expert team of consultants, system engineers and teachers. The unique combination of industry-specific expertise, efficient implementation, excellent support locally or remotely, and a wide product range makes Graphit the ideal partner for brandowners and publishers of any kind and size. More information can be found at www.graphit.nl.
Get in touch to learn more about how elvis digital asset management can help you gain efficiency in your production, and reduce time to market significantly.