More publishing channels, more problems?
Print publications, websites, apps, sponsored content, special editions... Multichannel can mean multiple challenges.
- Publishing additional content but with no extra resources
- Juggling content creation for multiple platforms and technical specifications
- Managing numerous editorial and production workflows
- Coordinating online and offline content teams
- Organizing, optimizing and integrating visual content
If you need help streamlining your multichannel processes, discover the digital content creation platform trusted by hundreds of publishers around the globe.
How Scandinavia's leading publisher of newspapers, weeklies, and magazines creates beautiful responsive content for perfect display on any device using WoodWing software.
How Yaffa Media, one of Australia’s largest independent media companies, reduced production time from seven weeks to three.
How digital-only news and lifestyle publisher Buzzfeed saves money and drives revenue through their WoodWing DAM.
Introducing Content Orchestration, the most efficient way to manage multichannel content
Increase publishing speed, volume and quality - not costs
Some of the world’s largest publishers have revitalised their fortunes using WoodWing software for content orchestration.
Content orchestration is when people and tools are optimized to work seamlessly together. It helps busy teams to plan, create, manage and distribute content - profitably and effectively.
For publishers it can mean any number of process improvements - from merging siloed teams and adopting a ‘content first’ approach, to empowering employees with streamlined workflows in a single cloud-based system.
Benefits of content orchestration for publishers
Create, edit and approve copy for every channel, then send it to production all in the same system.
Design in half the time
Auto-populated design templates, built-in editing tools, and seamless integration with Adobe InDesign.
Reduce time, effort, and resources needed for content creation for print and digital channels.
Cut costs, not corners
Mundane and repetitive tasks are a thing of the past thanks to WoodWing Studio’s process automation.
More efficient workflows save time and money, freeing staff to focus on creativity and quality control.
Ditch unproductive ways of working
Too many publishers are trapped with siloed staff and systems. A print team. A web team. Duplicated effort and uncoordinated processes. Ditch the old processes holding you back.
- Consolidate print and web staff into a single editorial team
- Coordinate content creation to maximize use across all channels
- Eradicate unnecessary manual work and automate tedious tasks
See every story in a single system
Imagine all of your stories - at every stage of production, for every platform - in a single digital publishing system. See your publishing pipeline in real-time, plus a full audit trail of versions and amends.
- Create, design and prepare stories for publication for every channel
- Increase transparency and control over all your content and assets
- Collaborate creatively, not chaotically, with all your contributors and suppliers
Publish effortlessly to every channel
Focus on content and quality first… then easily publish stories to every channel. Easily route content through end-to-end workflows for print, web, and app publication.
- Adopt - and excel with - a streamlined ‘content first’ approach
- Accelerate production with pre-populated design templates
- Automatically convert images for different technical specifications
Three simple steps - with support all the way
Contact one of our global network of WoodWing partners to learn how our software can optimize your workflow.
Review your current processes with their expert help and redesign new systems around WoodWing’s proven software.
Trust them with the implementation and get ready to revolutionize your content production processes.
- Two complimentary software solutions, trusted by publishers worldwide
- Worldwide network of implementation partners to support you from day one
- 24/7 support that speaks your language
Our editorial workflow solution empowers publishers, content agencies, and marketing teams of all sizes to create and publish content for digital and print channels. Integrates seamlessly with Adobe InDesign, InCopy and more.
(Note: WoodWing Studio was formerly known as Enterprise Aurora)
Our digital asset management solution creates a ‘single source of truth’ for images, audio, video and more, making it easier for teams to find, share and use valuable assets in your creative projects.
(Note: WoodWing Assets was formerly known as Elvis DAM)
Work with all your favorite apps
WoodWing products integrate easily with the apps you already use and love
Five trends transforming digital publishing in 2022
The key trends in publishing for 2022, based on our experience of helping publishers transform their fortunes in a changing landscape.
AI-powered image optimization for publishers
Boosting quality and click-through-rate just got easier for publishers using DAM.
The future of publishing: automated, atomic and channel-agnostic
Discover the essential actions you can take now, to secure a successful future in content publishing.