Building a Business Case for Digital Asset Management
A guide for professionals in corporate IT and marketing operations
How DAM reduces the cost and cycle times for managing and distributing content in a collaborative environment
Digital Asset Management (DAM) software is no longer a new application, but the holistic adoption is still far from mature. The fragmented systems implemented in most organizations make management and distribution of digital files a challenge.
Thus, the deployment of DAM is crucial to support the daily workflow and business strategies in your organization. To equip you with the most powerful justification, this 24-page white paper provides you with detailed knowledge on:
- How DAM reduces the cost and cycle times for managing and distributing content in a collaborative workflow environment
- What are the key functions of DAM to assist with marketing operations
- What differentiates the typical ROI for enterprise, departmental, workgroup, and desktop solutions
- What is the largest overlooked costs of a marketing operation
- What constitutes an enterprise solution for unlocking the value of digital assets
- How and how much you can save leveraging DAM in various use cases
Simply fill out the form and the white paper will be sent to your mailbox.