Making the strategic shift from print-centric to multi-channel publishing
As a publishing business, you’re always horizon scanning for new markets and opportunities - ways to grow your revenue, readership, and reach.
Some publishers seem to have mastered this already, seizing the digital and multichannel opportunity.
Others are still grappling with digital disruption, unsure where to invest or which platforms to pursue.
This lack of clarity means a loss of competitive advantage in a landscape that has irrevocably shifted to digital and multichannel content.
The time for decisive action is now
If you’re in the latter group - unsure or unaware of your options for digital transformation - don’t despair. We’ve engaged one of our top digital publishing experts to help you understand the opportunity and pursue it with confidence and clarity.
So you can:
- Increase the platforms you publish to - without increasing costs and resources
- Digitally diversify your portfolio - to leverage the undeniable benefits of digital products
- Improve your operational efficiency with tech - to reduce overheads and reinvest in growth
- Raise your organizational agility - to seize more monetization opportunities
Get a sneak peek!
Read the first 6 pages here - no information required.
What you’ll learn
With digital publishing expert Dani Leyhue as your guide, you’ll discover:
- Why you can’t afford to ignore the digital publishing revolution
- How to build agility into your workflows - to cope with constant change
- Why a cultural shift should be your starting point - not your software
- The best way to design and mobilize a digital product
- Expert tips for both senior publishing leaders and graphic designers
Understand YOUR options for growth and success in multichannel publishing - as well as tools and tips to advance your goals
- Section 1 - The digital publishing opportunity
- Section 2 - Breaking down barriers to digital innovation
- Section 3 - Channel-neutral workflows for multichannel efficiency
- Section 4 - Digital product development - expert tips for leaders and designers
- Section 5 - Tried-and-trusted tools for digital and multichannel publishing
Download your copy now