PIM + DAM: Discover the software dream team transforming the retail content supply chain
PIM and DAM are key cornerstones of digital transformation for marketers working in retail, especially as they expand their online and in-app presence. Whilst these two systems deliver significant process efficiencies as standalone products, combined they can do even more.
Savvy retailers and manufacturers are discovering the benefits of integrating their PIM and DAM.
- Automated processes and workflows
- Always in-sync product data and digital assets
- Higher productivity and efficiency
- Faster time-to-market
- Lower production costs and complexity
- Better brand consistency and data integrity
Download this guide for retailers and manufacturers to discover:
- The benefits of PIM and DAM integration
- The practicalities of how to integrate PIM and DAM
- Success stories of retailers that have transformed their content operations
Not clear on what DAM or PIM are yet?
Don’t worry, this guide is still for you. Even if you’re using spreadsheets to manage your product data or something like Dropbox to manage your images. You’ll get clear answers to questions like:
- What is a PIM system?
- What is a DAM system?
- What are the similarities and differences between them?
After this guide you’ll be ready to:
- Confidently discuss the benefits of introducing PIM and/or DAM in your retail business
- Start exploring PIM + DAM integration to deliver bottom-line benefits to your business
Download the guide now!