Here’s the secret to efficiently meeting the demand for digital and multichannel content in educational publishing.
The global digital educational publishing market is predicted to grow to $10.5 billion by 2026.
With quality and accuracy paramount in publishers’ priorities, it may seem impossible to increase outputs without compromising on standards. But educational publishers around the world have found the key to accelerating accurate textbook publishing and doubling down on digital resources without doubling costs and chaos.
Download and discover…
With this guide you will learn how to…
- Reduce time to market without compromising quality
- Replace legacy systems with futureproof processes
- Increase output without increasing overheads
- Increase efficiency to protect profit margins
Get a sneak peek!
Read the first 4 pages here - no information required.
Your Roadmap to Publishing Success
Demand for multimedia content, increasing editorial and production complexity, and downward pressure on resources are just some of the challenges facing educational publishers.
But, you CAN do it all…
With the right tooling and processes developed for the needs of digital publishing, now you can:
- Develop digital products that energize your portfolio and profits
- Create high-quality print AND digital resources simultaneously
- Unlock innovation and growth through digital products
You’ll learn from real-life case studies
Discover the secret of five educational publishers that mastered multichannel - and the huge benefits to their businesses.
- Macmillan Education - comfortably meeting demand for multichannel content
- Schlütersche Verlagsgesellschaft - leveraging DAM for content repurposing and ROI
- Porto Editora - innovating and integrating digital publishing into their workflows
- Libros y Libros - reducing textbook production time by 90%
- Mitsumura Publishing - streamlining their editorial workflows
Yes, I want to find out how to transform my educational publishing processes