As a content specialist, you face a number of challenges in the new content landscape.
- An increasing number of channels (but the same number of staff)
- Seeking out new audiences and revenue streams
- Competing with increasing volumes of free online content
To exploit the opportunities - and avoid the pitfalls - of multichannel publishing, you’ll need to develop robust, reliable and more efficient content production systems.
This in-depth ebook describes essential actions you can take now, to secure a successful future in content publishing. It draws on in-depth conversations with WoodWing customers, partners and executives, who have generously shared their advice and insights on four future trends:
- How to appeal to - and interact with - multiple content audiences
- How to monetize content in a world where free content is the norm
- How to rethink employee roles and partner relationships
- How to benefit from - and take advantage of - emerging technologies
Think of what follows as pre-flight checks for your multi-channel content flight plan. Prepare today, so you and your content company can soar tomorrow.
Do you want a sneak peek? Get the first six pages here: