Transform your newsroom from siloed to streamlined with WoodWing. Unlock new digital processes, products, and revenue.
Digital subscriptions leading source of revenue for newspaper publishers
Digital subscriptions are the largest source of income for many newspaper publishers today - including the Financial Times and New York Times.
- Reach new readers with digital issues for mobile and tablet
- Boost your bottomline with popular digital-only subscriptions
- Introduce automation for system efficiencies and cost savings
- Syndicate content with platforms like Apple News+
- Collect and leverage first-party data to increase engagement and ad revenue
- Unify your newsroom into a single streamlined system
- Consolidating print and digital teams into a more operationally efficient workflow
- Successfully developing digital products bringing them to market fast
- Accessing and mobilizing archived content to increase your subscription offer
- Quickly mobilizing content for new platforms and syndication opportunities
- Designing beautiful, responsive digital products - when you’re experts in print!
Seize the digital publishing opportunity to boost your bottomline with digital products and value-adding subscriptions.
Newspaper publishing success stories
How one of Germany’s largest news publications increased workflow efficiency with WoodWing.
How Peru’s daily newspaper publisher and #1 web traffic generator implemented a unified newsroom.
Neue Luzerner Zeitung
How Swiss newspaper - Neue Luzerner Zeitung - achieved unprecedented levels of automation.
Introducing Content Orchestration for newspaper publishers
The most efficient way to manage multichannel content
Newspaper publishers can accelerate their digital strategy using WoodWing software for content orchestration.
Content orchestration is when people and tools are optimized to work seamlessly together. It helps busy teams to plan, create, manage and distribute content - profitably and effectively.
For newspaper publishers it can mean
- Leveraging the most cost-efficient ways to create new digital content
- Seizing the direct-to-consumer (DTC) digital publishing opportunity
- Digitally transforming production with advanced publishing technology
Fast and flexible content creation
Create, edit and approve copy for every channel, then send it to production all in the same system.
Design in half the time
Auto-populated design templates, built-in editing tools, and seamless integration with Adobe InDesign.
Reduce time, effort, and resources needed for content creation for print and digital channels.
Cut costs, not corners
Mundane and repetitive tasks are a thing of the past thanks to WoodWing Studio’s process automation.
More efficient workflows save time and money, freeing staff to focus on creativity and quality control.
Unify your newsroom
Create a single unified newsroom - seamlessly publishing to print, web, app and digital products. Increase speed and agility, and reduce duplication, inefficiency, and cost.
- Consolidate siloed teams into a single unit, able to work across any brand or platform
- Write a great story once and stream it effortlessly to print, online, or digital channels
- Reduce duplicated work and improve resource utilization across titles
Share news faster
Daily news means daily deadlines. Reduce stress and ship faster with a single streamlined system that makes collaboration, editorial, design, and production easier. For example
- Content progresses automatically from one contributor to the next on task completion
- Automatically place copy and media into templates for print and digital channels
- Instantly apply intelligent image crops and convert media to correct tech specs
Build your brand
Digital content lets publishers deepen their relationship with readers. From using analytics to understand their preferences and recommend curated content, to tailoring ads to their interests. WoodWing makes it possible.
- Save time with automation, to free up capacity for digital product development
- Easily create ‘channel-neutral’ content that’s ready for digital channels AND print
- Outsource digital product development to WoodWing’s experts to launch fast
Discover why workflow evolution is the key to your successful Direct-to-Consumer transformation
Based on interviews with digital publishing experts, this in-depth guide provides everything you need to know about the DTC opportunity and how to seize it.
Join hundreds of publishers around the world excelling with WoodWing software and services
Global newspaper publishers use WoodWing software to produce hundreds of titles each year. And WoodWing digital publishing services are responsible for preparing a multitude of titles for Apple News+ and other digital outlets every month.
- A suite of complementary software solutions for publishers - including our flagship multichannel publishing and digital asset management platforms
- Our digital publishing services - allowing publishers to outsource digital product development for faster time to market and high-quality outputs
- Our creative workflow consultancy - to help publishers reimagine fit-for-purpose workflows that match their strategic ambitions
- Our global approved partner network - who help publishers implement WoodWing software as part of their digital transformation project
Meet publishers’ favorite WoodWing products
Our editorial workflow solution empowers publishers, content agencies, and marketing teams of all sizes to create and publish content for digital and print channels. Integrates seamlessly with Adobe InDesign, InCopy and more.
(Note: WoodWing Studio was formerly known as Enterprise Aurora)
Our digital asset management solution creates a ‘single source of truth’ for images, audio, video and more, making it easier for teams to find, share and use valuable assets in your creative projects.
(Note: WoodWing Assets was formerly known as Elvis DAM)
Works with all your productivity apps
WoodWing products integrate easily with the apps you already use and love
Let WoodWing’s experts show you how
Three simple steps - with support all the way
Contact one of our global network of WoodWing partners to learn how our software can optimize your workflow.
Review your current processes with their expert help and redesign new systems around WoodWing’s proven software.
Trust them with the implementation and get ready to revolutionize your content production processes.
- Two complimentary software solutions, trusted by publishers worldwide
- Worldwide network of implementation partners to support you from day one
- 24/7 support that speaks your language
How to increase readership, reach, and revenue in 2023
Digital Transformation for Publishers: Dos and Don’ts
Grow with Digital and Multichannel Publishing
Advance your digital transformation strategy
Transform your newsroom from siloed to streamlined with WoodWing by your side.
Share your challenges and we’ll show you how to rise to them.