Content Orchestration for storytelling
Whether you're a publisher or a brand, storytelling is an important part of your job. Join us in this insightful webinar on the topic of orchestrating these content efforts.
- Content Orchestration concept
- Multichannel content challenges
- Workflow and process optimization
- Product demo
- WoodWing Studio
- WoodWing Assets
- Introducing common challenges around storytelling processes.
- Create compelling content that can be used for digital and print.
- Archive your channel-neutral content for reuse it in new stories and across channels.
Who's this webinar for?
If you are involved in content processes in editorial, marketing, or IT in a publisher or brand, or you just want to know more about WoodWing Assets and WoodWing Studio, this webinar recording can help you to tackle your challenges in orchestrating your content.
Senior Product Manager
Keep up the momentum and delve into expert insights, hot topics and the latest trends in our learning center.
Six content trends in omnichannel retail
All of which means retail marketers are busier than ever, juggling growing demands for content...
April 13, 2022
Content orchestration: the new strategic frontier for CPG marketers
However, to exploit this opportunity, consumer packaged goods manufacturers need ‘a step-change in...
December 10, 2021
We help you to take charge of your content with our world-class content and information management solutions.