DAM Theory Meets Retail Reality - Henry Stewart Webinar
Discover how Finland's leading retail group powers its business evolution through a company-wide DAM initiative.
- DAM in Retail and eCommerce
- Building a DAM business case
- Criteria for success
- Implementation and adoption
- WoodWing Assets
This Henry Stewart Events organized webinar features guest speaker Sandra Sundbäck, Development Manager & PO at S Group (one of Finland's largest retailers and WoodWing's customer).
Sandra holds a Masters’s degree in Media Management and has been working in the retail industry since the start of her career. Guiding the discussion will be Perry Solomon, GM for Brands at WoodWing.
Key takeaways from the session:
- Gain insights into the strategic importance of using a digital asset management solution for a large retail and services company;
- Learn how a complex organization developed its DAM business case;
- Understand the key success criteria for a successful digital asset management implementation;
- Develop an approach to build consensus and advance the adoption of a DAM across multiple groups in an organization.
Who's this webinar for?
We highly recommend this webinar to people working in retail, CPG, manufacturing, or any other type of business where large amounts of images and content is the daily reality.
Development Manager & PO
GM - Brands
Keep up the momentum and delve into expert insights, hot topics and the latest trends in our learning center.
Enhancing e-commerce efficiency with the power of DAM (webinar recap)
Still, efficiency in e-commerce isn’t just about doing things faster – it’s also about doing things...
December 15, 2023
Six content trends in omnichannel retail
All of which means retail marketers are busier than ever, juggling growing demands for content...
April 13, 2022
We help you to take charge of your content with our world-class content and information management solutions.