Tech Lab -
Next-Gen DAM Integration
Watch our tech lab on Next-Gen DAM Integration and learn how to manage integrations in a SaaS environment.
- Digital Asset Management (DAM)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Integration options
- Serverless vs iPaaS
- Best Practices and recommendations
WoodWing's VP of Product Management Tom Pijsel is hosting a hands-on presentation on the options and various types of integrations available in a SaaS DAM environment.
During this session, you will be able to preview a few examples of the techniques available to connect your DAM system with popular and widely used applications, including webhooks, serverless, and iPaaS integration options.
More specifically, you will hear about the following topics:
- Common challenges and problems of organizations that use disconnected systems
- How organizations are approaching technology and integrations
- The various types of integrations available in a SaaS environment
- The key requirements for cloud-native integrations
- Serverless vs. iPaaS integration options
- Example of connecting systems with iPaaS technology
- Lessons learned from customers with on-premise and cloud integrations
- Technology recommendations from our VP of Product Management
VP of Product Management
Keep up the momentum and delve into expert insights, hot topics and the latest trends in our learning center.
Artificial Intelligence in Digital Asset Management: Pros and cons
AI is big news in all sectors. IBM’s Global AI Adoption Index 2022 finds the global AI adoption...
October 28, 2022
How Does Artificial Intelligence in DAM Work?
With so many different types of Artificial Intelligence available - and the disruptive pace of...
October 21, 2022
We help you to take charge of your content with our world-class content and information management solutions.